- Become a Bag a Month Ambassador ($25, $50, $75 or $100 commitment per month). Please click on the "Bag a A Month Program" button at the bottom of this page to set up your automatic payment. This is an easy way to support the Pantry year - round.
- Make any donation online or by mail to: The Family Pantry - 133 Queen Anne Road - Harwich MA 02645
If you wish to donate in another person's honor or memory we will notify the other person or his or her family as well as send a thank you letter with the appropriate tax language for your records.
- Bring your empty recyclable plastic bottles and cans to the Dennis or Harwich transfer stations, the parking lot at Holy Trinity Church, the Stop and Shop in Harwich or to the Pantry. These empties are a great revenue source for us. On Hold Due to Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Come visit our Second Glance Thrift Boutique, located at 265 Main Street in West Harwich. We offer clothing, jewelry, household treasures, artwork, kitchen items etc. The thrift shop is open Monday- Saturday from 10:00-4:00 in the winter and 10:00-5:00 in the summer. Masks are required for entry!
- Donate clothing, jewelry, linens and/or small household items: Click here to view suggested items (page 2) will be received starting on Sept 28, 2020 at the Second Glance Thrift Boutique. Furniture donations are paused until the Pandemic has passed. Clothing donations will no longer be received at the Family Pantry location during the Pandemic. The new Donation Center is at the rear of the Second Glance Building (265 Main Street, West Harwich) Please do not bring any donations into the store. Donation hours are MWF 8-10 AM ONLY
- Donate non-perishable food items. Resumes on May 11, 2021!!
The most common items we're happy to accept are: Click here for a list of suggested items food items can be brought to the pantry located at 133 Queen Anne Road in Harwich. Donations can be placed in the green bins located at the rear of the building. Hours for clothing donations are: Tuesday through Thursdays 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM, and Fridays and Saturdays 8:00 AM - Noon.
-Please Do Not Enter The Building-
- We are often looking for new volunteers. Please take a moment to complete the on-line Volunteer Application Form or you may call 508-432-6519