- Become a Bag a Month Ambassador ($25, $50, $75 or $100 commitment per month). Please click on the "Bag a A Month Program" button at the bottom of this page to set up your automatic payment. This is an easy way to support the Pantry year - round.
- Make any donation online or by mail to: The Family Pantry - 133 Queen Anne Road - Harwich MA 02645
If you wish to donate in another person's honor or memory we will notify the other person or his or her family as well as send a thank you letter with the appropriate tax language for your records.
- Bring your empty recyclable plastic bottles and cans to the Dennis or Harwich transfer stations, the parking lot at Holy Trinity Church, the Stop and Shop in Harwich or to the Pantry. These empties are a great revenue source for us. On Hold Due to Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Come visit our Second Glance Thrift Boutique, located at 265 Main Street in West Harwich. We offer clothing, jewelry, household treasures, artwork, kitchen items etc. The thrift shop is open Monday- Saturday from 10:00-4:00 in the winter and 10:00-5:00 in the summer. Masks are required for entry!
- Donate clothing, jewelry, artwork, countertop working appliances, linens, small household items, knick knacks etc: Click here to view suggested items (page 2) Starting September 7, 2021- Donations can be dropped off at the main warehouse of The Family Pantry. Due to ongoing Covid-19 concerns we ask that you place your treasures in the laundry bins that are placed at the rear of the building. Please do not enter the building. The bins are brought inside and emptied continuously. Donation Receiving Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00AM -3:30PM and Wednesday & Saturday 8:00AM - Noon. Donations will no longer be received at our Secong Glance Thrift Shop in West Harwich!
- Donate non-perishable food items
The most common items we're happy to accept are: Click here for a list of suggested items food items can be brought to the pantry located at 133 Queen Anne Road in Harwich. Donations can be placed in the green bins located at the rear of the building. Hours for donations are: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00AM -3:30PM and Wednesday & Saturday 8:00AM - Noon.
-Please Do Not Enter The Building-
- We are often looking for new volunteers. Please take a moment to complete the on-line Volunteer Application Form or you may call 508-432-6519