Due To the Covid-19 Pandemic all food distribution is curbside
The Family Pantry of Cape Cod Community College
The Pantry will distribute food from the door facing the rear parking lot of the fitness building, next to the Day Care Center until the Corona Virus is under control.
- Clients will be given a shopping list to fill out
- Clients will return the completed shopping list to the volunteer and wait outside of the building
- Volunteers will shop the order for the client
- The completed order will be returned to the client outside of the building
- Clients will not be allowed into the building due to the virus
The Family Pantry operates a satellite Pantry on the Cape Cod Community College Campus. The Pantry is located in the lower level of the fitness building in room PE-G13. A recent study done by the University of Wisconsin has proven that 30% of students on college campuses are food insecure, meaning they don't know where their next meal is coming from. The Family Pantry is committed to helping relieve that hunger and ensure that students have enough to eat while they are trying to further their education.
Access to the college Pantry is equivalent to access to the gym or the library. It is a benefit of attending Cape Cod Community College. We encourage anyone with questions to stop in and talk to a volunteer. All interested people are guaranteed to leave with a bag of groceries.
Students, Staff, faculty and parents of the day care center are eligible to utilize the Pantry. The 4C's pantry provides non-perishable, healthy foods to anyone associated with the college. A registered client can shop for a full bag of groceries each week.
Students may store their food during class at the following locations
- The Library - ask at the front desk - Paused Due to Virus
- PE- C108 - Paused Due to Virus
- 208 Grossman Commons above the Cafe - Paused Due to Virus
The Family Pantry at Cape Cod Community College
Lower Level of the Fitness Building
508-362-2131 ext 4365
Hours of operation- Closed During the Summer Months
2020-2021 Tuesday 10:00-1:00 PM