posted on April 02, 2020 08:08
The Family Pantry will be distributing food today, Thursday April 2st from 10:00am - 3:30pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm!
The Pantry volunteers are working hard to provide safe food to our community! Please see the REVISED "PICK" list to see whats available at The Pantry today!
Food Distribution Changes at The Family Pantry Effective March 25, 2020
Clients will not be allowed in the building until further notice. This is in keeping with social distancing guidelines and our desire to keep clients, staff and volunteers safe.
Please have your Family Pantry client id card out and available when you approach the tent. If you are a new client a volunteer will walk you through the registration process
- Client pulls deli number and picks up a blank Shopping List from volunteer
- DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR DELI NUMBER; YOU WILL NEED THIS TO PICK UP YOUR FOOD ONCE THE ORDER IS COMPLETE
- Volunteer will write the deli number, client id and number of bags on the grocery list
- Client returns to their vehicle and completes their Shopping List. Client fills out the grocery list complete with Name, Address, Family Pantry Client Number and number of bags they traditionally have received. (If you are a new client , the volunteer will explain the temporary registration process and how many bags of food you will be able to receive)
- Client returns the completed Shopping List to volunteer in the tent and returns to their vehicle
- Volunteers will pick the food on the Shopping List
- The Client’s number will be called over the loud speaker system when their grocery order is complete. Once you hear your number, please return to the tent for pickup
- Again, no clients are allowed to enter the building
- Please bring the grocery carriage back to then tent when you have unloaded your groceries into your vehicle
- Only the items listed will be available, the assortment has been limited
- The clothing boutique is closed until further notice
- Please plan for at least two hours to get your food. We expect the Pantry to be very busy and we hope you can be patient and understand this is our attempt to keep the Pantry open during the Corona Virus crisis.
Please note that we have plenty of food!!! If You Have a Deli Number You will Get Food