posted on March 13, 2020 13:21
March 13th, New Family Pantry Client Visitation Rules
Get Your Food – Not the Corona Virus
We will be open March 14th fom 10:00am - 12:00pm. See instructions below!
BEGINNING MARCH 12TH THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL BE IN PLACE TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY WHILE VISITING THE FAMILY PANTRY OF CAPE COD
- Only 10 clients will be allowed in the Pantry at one time
- Please remain outside of the building until you hear your number over the loud speaker
- Once inside the building PLEASE HAVE A SEAT until your number is called (again) by the registration volunteer
- Please approach the registration desk ONLY when your number is called
- Please remain outside of the barrier in front of the registration desk
- Please read your client number to the registration volunteer, do not hand your Family Pantry card to the volunteer
- Please only three people to a bench, practice “social distancing (remain 3’ away from the nearest person to avoid catching the virus)”
- Please, once you begin shopping, remain on the outside of your carriage, away from the volunteer and move as quickly as possible
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PANTRY IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL. YOU CAN SEND SOMEONE TO DO YOUR SHOPPING FOR YOU!
Remember the following to help avoid getting sick
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face
- Remain at least 3’ away from the nearest person when possible
- Use hand sanitizer as often as possible
- Cover your cough/sneeze with your elbow
- Stay home if you are not well
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR THE SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE VERSION
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!